Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Management Consultants For Excel Shortcuts | Views

Management Consultants For Excel Shortcuts | Views

Management Consultants For Excel Shortcuts Practical guide how to work fast in Excel during Management Consulting projects

What you'll learn

  • Work 2-5x faster thanks to the shortcuts you will learn in the course
  • Spend less time on repetitive things
  • Use the right Excel shortcuts to create a killer business analysis in Excel
  • Have more time to progress faster at your work

Requirements

  • Basic or intermediate Excel
  • Basic knowledge of economics

Description

What is the aim of this course?

As a Business Analysts or Management Consultant you will be spending 3-5 hours a day crunching data in Excel and doing analysis. That is why you should become the Master of Excel and be able to do fast analysis. In this way you will have a chance to have a life outside your time-consuming work. People trained by me are able to do business analysis in Excel 10x faster than most of business analysts and management consultants working in top consulting firms. 60% of the effect comes from knowing the right formulas, applying certain rules in analysis. The rest: 40% is coming from applying Excel shortcuts that drastically changes the speed at which you are able to produce analysis in Excel. In this course I will concentrate on teaching you the essential Excel shortcuts that will make your life much easier.  

This course will help you drastically improve your speed of preparing business analysis in Excel thanks to Excel shortcuts. It is designed for people who want to become or are management consultants, business analysts, work in consulting, private equity or investment banking. From this course will greatly benefit anybody, who uses Excel at least 1-2 hours a day. In the course you will learn 3 things:  

  • How to work fast with Excel using shortcuts  
  • How shortcuts can be applied to create a killer analyses that also looks great  
  • What other rules will make your life easier when it comes to Excel and Power Point  

The course is based on my 14 years of experience as a consultant in top consulting firms and as a Board Member responsible for strategy, performance improvement and turn-arounds in biggest companies from Retail, FMCG, SMG, B2B and services sector that I worked for.  On the basis of what you will find in this course I have trained over 100 consultants, business analysts and managers who are now CEO, COO, Directors of Sales, Production, Investment Directors in PE funds, Directors in Consulting Companies, Board Members etc. On top of that over 28 000 students have taken my courses on Udemy.  

I teach through cases, so for every shortcuts I will show you how to apply it. At the end of every lecture there will be a short overview of shortcuts covered. I am using Excel under Windows / PC (non-Mac) but in the overview I will also show the shortcuts for Mac / Apple version of Excel. If you are already working in Management Consulting this course will give you an advantage over your colleagues and will help you get promoted faster to a Project Manager position.  

Enroll Now Udemy Course

Views > Sales Forecasting in Excel for Management Consultants

Post a Comment for "Management Consultants For Excel Shortcuts | Views"

N7DWHALVYX3VQRL